Friday, March 30, 2012

See Pete Eat

At this point, Pete eats, poops and sleeps. I have now identified the signature phases of an eating session.

Phase One: After crying to communicate the need, he is properly prepped and ready for bottle insertion. He may even stop yelling for a second under the hope that we might actually feed him.



Phase Two: Chug-a-lug. LOVE that he brings his hands to his chest like this almost every time. 



Phase Three: Attempting to burp mid-bottle. Pete HATES that we interrupt him, and is amazingly strong willed. He pulls back to a lying position with all of his strength, and manages to overpower us about 50% of the time. Much grunting and mild fussing ensues.


Waiting for more.


More Milk please.
(Cue the hands.)


Burping later on in the bottle often takes a bit less struggle.


With this being the end result.

Ready to do it all over again in a couple hours!

4 comments:

  1. I love his (not so) little clasped hands! Looks like he is THANKFUL for his food!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. Your posts always make me smile. Say hi to Pete from me, I am sure he remembers his favorite Ohioian. -Amanda B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the play by play makes me feel like I'm there! Miss you! -Lacey

    ReplyDelete