Since Eric was about 1,200 miles south last weekend, I figured I would jump the train to head another 130 miles north for some winter fun with the high school youth group. I have to admit that I was hesitant at first when picturing late nights, early mornings, cafeteria food, and bunk beds, but I am SO GLAD that I went. It was a blast!
Here's a fun picture of the whole group (minus the photographer, Lisa): (try to spot pregnant Waldo!)
I wasn't able to enjoy some of the same activities I did last year like the intense volleyball or dodgeball tournaments, but I gladly lugged my extra poundage up and down those hills for some fresh air and to feel young again!
Plus, the girls were often enthralled with the belly... and pampered me by bringing me things in my delicate state.
Here's to a few 'lasts' (for now) before all the 'firsts' begin in a few short weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment