Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweaty Summer Fun

This summer has been a hot one, and I'm not excited to get our first 'grown up' air conditioning bill. But I've had a blast sweating it up this summer in various ways...

In relation to my post about aging past my peak, I decided to fight the decline by playing every sport imaginable this summer. Full 90 minute soccer games, two nights a week with a team full of 19 year old college players? Sign me up! Need a sub for your A League basketball team in the Phillips neighborhood in Minneapolis? Why not!?
Im having a complete blast playing my 26 year old heart out. :) And realize I won't be able to do this forever! Shout pre-treating spray required.





















We've also had some fun sweaty bonding time lately after the purchase of two tennis racquets from Goodwill . Whoda thunk?
Steffi and Andre.





























And lastly, we have finally discovered the perfect quesadilla concoction that will make your forehead sweat (only slightly!)

Standard ingredients (shredded chicken, cheese, tortilla, etc) with the chicken tossed in a mixture of equal parts Ranch and Buffalo sauce! AMAZING.





















Sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment