Sunday, March 6, 2011

February Fun

It has been awhile since I've blogged so I'm going to start by catching up on the first part of 2011. One long awaited event for the Bergstrom household was the third annual Vintage Challenge snowmobile ride in St Germain, WI. It has been a long time in coming as Eric's idea for his custom built 'extra long' '79 El Tigre was initially discussed in February 2010, the day after the last Vintage Challenge. You can imagine that it has been a long and time consuming journey, and I think we're equally excited that its complete. (Eric will argue that its far from complete, but I'm sure you get the idea.)




































After working for 364 days on their sleds, it was mildly humorous that the snow was almost melted by the weekend of their big ride. Thankfully, they were still able to find some snow up north near the U.P., and all of their sleds completed the 60 mile adventure.
You know what that means, 364 days until the next Vintage Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment