Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cousins

As you may note, this is quickly becoming the Pete Blog. We all knew it would :) I will try to blog about other things in the future, but for now...

Pete got to meet Mason, his brand new cousin! I blogged awhile back about our Krueger family excitement of two grand-babies being expected within two weeks. My brother and his wife were blessed with little Mason Brent Krueger, born on March 21, almost exactly two weeks after Pete. They were even similar in size, with Mason weighing in at 8 lb 15 oz, and 21.5 inches long.


Here they are! Pete at three weeks, Mason at one week...


I have to laugh at their difference in features, with our little scandinavian, and Mason being a gorgeous dark haired beauty (like his mom and dad.)

Should be the start of a beautiful friendship! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment