I felt the need to do an update post on all the baby and pregnancy craziness surrounding us lately! It seems like almost everyone is expecting. It started when we were the fourth couple in our church 'small group' to announce that we were having a baby within a short period of time. When we announced the news to my family, we found out that my only brother and his wife are also expecting their first child, within two weeks of us! From there on, every friend I called seemed to say "guess what!? So are WE!!" A couple that I have been close friends with since high school and earlier, ended up getting married within one day of us, and are now due with their first baby within the same week! It's been fun to gain access to the privileged information first. ;) There have been a lot more announcements since, and like you're all thinking, I know, I know, we're "just at that age." But I still think it's kinda crazy. A lot of them are first timers like us, so it'll be a fun adventure!
Here are the first couple of goobers, born September 5, and today! October 28.
Our friends Lisa (and Brad) had baby Alli on the left, and Kristen (and David) had baby girl Cameron on the right!
I'll keep you updated on the rest as they make their entrance! or at least until we have our baby in March and this blog falls of the face of the earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment