Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mini Update

It's been forever since I've actually sat down to write anything substantial, but figured the baby announcement would count for a week or two. ;) Its been tough at times with feeling nauseated and being exhausted, so you can imagine blogging wasn't priority one. But we've hit the twelve week mark (praise God!) and I think symptoms are beginning to ease. I've felt a couple moments where I said to myself 'oh my gosh, I almost feel normal right now!' I know I have been so lucky to have had a relatively easy, healthy pregnancy so far, I'm just excited to have some normalcy back. To feel like doing things (anything!), to stay up past 8 or 9pm, to eat more than 2 food groups... et cetera, et cetera.
Overall, so thankful to God for our 'kiwi' baby, soon to be considered 'a medium shrimp'! (per Baby Center updates.)






















One other fun update that is now released to the public... my only brother Brent and his wife Kim are also expecting their first, within two weeks of us! Grandma Becky's hard drive is about to explode. :)


Here is their cute announcement...















March Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment