Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Daddy


My nurse asked me a question about the 'father of the baby' today (didn't want to make any assumptions, in spite of my medical history form that clearly said 'married.') So I thought it would make for a funny title to tell you about my hilarious hub-zies!

Many who have known Eric for awhile know that he can talk to just about anybody. He specializes in the elderly, and can talk to them about anything from rationing during the second World War to their rusty tractor or snowmobile parked out on the back forty. I get a kick out of this because I, (and assuming most people), probably struggle to hold a very long conversation with people that we don't have a lot in common with.
So I have to laugh as Eric has slowly made buddies with all of our retirement aged neighbors. :)

Here's a pic of me window stalking him as he carried on a 30 minute conversation with Kathy from across the street. At one point, I looked out to see if they were still talking and Eric was waving his arms around while telling a story. He cracks me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment