It reminds me of the amazing song that was sung at the Christmas Eve service. It compares the coming of our savior to the quiet gentleness of a winter snow. If you haven't heard this song, you will instantly love it.
Listen!! Winter Snow - Audrey Assad
Kim celebrating with a pink Starburst
After our wonderful Christmas Eve, we were able to spend the rest of our holiday weekend in Milaca. We had Christmas Day at Eric's parents, and another Christmas celebration with the Bergstrom side on Sunday. We also took part in a family snowmobiling ride on Saturday, constituting my second 'big' ride on my own snowmobile. It was a beautiful day with light snowfall and even a stop at the coffee shop to finish off our ride. Hopefully they'll let me come along again if I didn't drive them nuts nursing every little curve and bump. :) A big thank you to Eric's uncle Tom for allowing us to use his snowmobiles!
http://www.thomassnosports.com For all your recreational needs!

A picture with most of us, minus the picture taker of course!
Ahh the anonymity of full body snowsuits and helmets.
And here we are, 2010!! I've never been big into the whole 'New Year' thing or making resolutions, so it still feels pretty much the same. Eric and I ended up staying in and ordering a pizza on New Years Eve, which I can shamefully admit was the first one I did not stay awake for. I'm sure everyone will tell me 'its only down hill from here,' but I think its just a matter of a change in priorities :)
As everyone has experienced, January has been 'back to reality' with work, home, and responsibilities; some being positive like getting back to eating normal, exercising, and feeling good. Its great to be starting a new year, and who knows what our story will hold at the end of 2010. Once again, thank God for all the abundant blessings of 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment