Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Bergstrom Blog!

This is a test run on our brand new blog (web + log)! I'm copying the idea to do this from some friends of ours, a young married couple (Jon and Stef, jon-stef.blogspot.com.) I figured you were required to have kids to be part of the blogging world, but theirs has been a lot of fun to read and keep up with. I thought it could become almost an online scrapbook, and that way we'll be pros when the kid part comes! It can serve as a tool to share pictures and keep in touch with family and friends. So, please enjoy and take me with a grain of salt as I post some of our adventures from everyday life!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!!! It looks great :) I'm glad this will be one more way to keep in touch with you and Eric! Wow, you guys have been busy with all those weddings! They sure are fun though!

    ReplyDelete