All in all, its been a great ride! Hope to see you again in the future.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Sabbatical.
Hello there! I'm guessing that I'll be talking mostly to myself, since it has been over 3 months since I've posted. I wanted to do some kind of formal "closing statement" on here as I plan to continue my non-writing tradition. I always giggled at failed blog attempts, but it looks like I've ended up as a statistic! haha. Oh well. It's been a good fight. Truthfully, I find that I am posting most of my share-worthy photos, videos, etc on Facebook, and I just can't seem to find the time/motivation for a blog right now. :) We've been absorbed in other projects; redecorating, holiday preparations, getting to bed early so the mornings don't seem as brutal (with a baby who is still waking up at night, (yes, we're trying a new plan :), and just general weekly survival needs; laundry, dishes, small group, dinners, lunch making, junk food eating, Parks and Rec watching, etc.
All in all, its been a great ride! Hope to see you again in the future.
All in all, its been a great ride! Hope to see you again in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I follow your posts, just for the record :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! But family needs should always come first. Love your Christmas card :) Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAlls I have to say is thankfully we are Facebook friends! :)
ReplyDeleteI also have enjoyed following every post...but I know how time constraints work! You have a knack for writing & capturing life's little ups & downs! I'll watch facebook & will gladly pick up on the blog if and when you resume!
ReplyDelete