Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Day in the Life

I thought this incident was mildly hilarious and wanted to share; (provided my sense of humor may be a bit warped from being home with a baby all day.)

I was dying to sneak outside and catch some rays today, so after Pete was 'soundly' sleeping in his crib, I no more than turned on the monitor and he awoke. I was too stubborn to have my plan thwarted so I stuck Pete in his car seat, hung some danglies from the handle, and headed outside.

Here was my perfect view, the best of both worlds!






















Pete looked like he was about to fuss, and just as I said "whats wrong Pete?" in my mommy voice, THIS happened...

















I was more impressed than anything.

Luckily, he managed to spew almost all of it completely out of the carseat. Amazing trajectory!
Click here for Eric's favorite Wayne's World quote about spewing.



We still managed to enjoy the beautiful weather.
All is well that ends well!

No comments:

Post a Comment