The baby (and it's mother) are getting noticeably bigger, and growing at a rapid rate. He's estimated at over 2.5 lbs and close to 16 inches long. The "thumps" I talked about before have now become visible belly ripples and waves. Its been really fun to feel around and find a hard little baby tush or head, more proof that there is an actual baby in there!
I have been dying to catch some of the movement on camera because it feels so pronounced to me. I tried to hold my breath a bit so that it was more distinguishable to the naked eye. Here is one of my best attempts...
(hopefully it's noticeable to others as well... I see the most movement around the purple flower on the left side of my belly, and then a few waves and twitches across the middle.)
Sorry if this makes all of you veteran moms giggle at my lameness, I realize he will get a LOT bigger, and have even more pronounced movements. But for now, this is the most pregnant I've ever been! Its all new to me. :)
So cute! I see movement. And no Lindsey, I've had 3 and each time it's so very special! I was skinniest with Lucas and watching those limbs move across your belly was so amazing (although I saw it with each of them, just a lot more pronounced with Lucas). Enjoy these last weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteI can see his movements clearly and it's sooo exciting Lindsey! I love it! Enjoy every minute and thanks for sharing with us! We love you and can't wait to see our new grandson.
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously incredible! I am in awe. -ASB
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!
ReplyDeleteIt really IS miraculous, isn't it! Can't wait to meet the little (or not so little) guy! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete